Call 613-748-7770 OR Book your appointment below!
OAM Partnered with
to offer great
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Travel Insurance for international travellers visiting Canada
- Student Insurance for Canadians studying abroad or international students in Canada
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are age 60 or over.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18, 30 or 60 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides coverage for Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident. Available in single trip or multi-trip
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: Provides coverage if you are unable to travel or your trip is interrupted due to a covered event. This coverage must be purchased within seven (7) days of booking your trip or before any cancellation penalties are chargeable for that trip.
Click here to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Click here to purchase Visitor’s to Canada Insurance from Manulife Financial.
Student Travel Insurance is ideal for:
- Full-time Canadian students studying abroad
- Full-time Canadian students studying in a different province
- Full-time International students studying within Canada
It provides up to $2 million for emergency medical coverage and coverage for non-emergency medical benefits such as: annual medical examination, annual eye examination, maternity benefit, accident death or dismemberment.
Click here to purchase Student Travel Insurance from Manulife Financial.