Call 613-748-7770 OR book your appointment below!
Available for small businesses with 2 – 50 employees
Setting up a group plan is easier and more affordable than you think.
Providing Group Benefits such as Extended Health Care for your employees helps to attract and keep good talent. With your group buying power, you can provide OPTIONAL insurance coverage for your employees at rates that are often lower than stand alone policies. This is at no cost to you!
Group Retirement Saving also has its advantages – MERs on funds can be lower than individually owned funds.
At OAM we provide personalized service to help you build a customized cost-effective plan to meet your needs. Once the plan is implemented, we continue to negotiate rates with your provider to ensure that you continue to get the best value for your dollar.
Our partners for group insurance are:
- Great West Life
- Sun Life
- Empire Life
- Blue Cross
Call today for a free quote!
Group Benefit Options
Employee Benefit Plans
Bridge the gap in provincial health care coverage. Create a custom-built plan to cover needs such as:
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Extended Health Care (ambulance services, hospital and nursing care, physiotherapy, chiropractor, etc.)
- Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Group Critical Illness Insurance
Group critical illness insurance can be handled in 2 ways:
- As part of the Employee Benefit Plan – a minimal coverage of CII is included, with the option for the employee to purchase additional coverage
- As an Optional benefit – employees access lower rates due to the group buying power; this is at no cost to the employer
Group Pension Plan
Many studies have shown that employee attraction, retention and engagement are increased when a group retirement plan is in place. TIME is always an issue for small business owners. Simplify the administration of these group plans by choosing providers with good online tools and support.
There are various options for group retirement plans. Two of the simplest and cheapest for the employer are; Group RRSPs and Defined Contribution plans. With both of these options, the employer contribution can be set at whatever level is comfortable.